Apple Pie "Moonshine" Pork Chops

cowgirl

Öfters hier
Punkte Reaktionen
This is called apple pie moonshine. It is very strong in alcohol and has the flavor of apple pie spices.

It is for drinking but I tried it on pork chops.

048_zps8c7093fe.jpg

I cured the chops for one hour in TenderQuick cure..

036_zpse6271f5f.jpg

039_zpsef80d0da.jpg

cured chops with olive oil and pepper..

041_zps61552723.jpg

basting sauce...
Moonshine, honey and cayenne pepper

050_zpse951c12b.jpg

grilled and basted..

052_zpsb79631b6.jpg

062_zps68153820.jpg

073_zps1d06ad71.jpg

Fried green tomatoes... (southern dish) dip the tomatoes in egg/milk then cornmeal&flour then in panko bread crumbs.

075_zps172d6a48.jpg

084_zps4d3a4ac8.jpg

087_zpsc0f98002.jpg

Pork chops, tomato and skillet corn...

099_zps7688ac35.jpg

Sauce....Apple pie moonshine, apples, honey, salt, chicken stock and corn starch..

155_zps29ea2414.jpg

157_zps8845f567.jpg

162_zpsfe6146d1.jpg

The moonshine tasted better than I thought it would. :)

Danke for looking!

At the moment, there is a TV show in germany called "Moonshiners" (produced by the Discovery Channel).. They show how these guys produce this poison :D

I love those Mason Jars.. I would like to have some of them for my own "Moonshine" :pirateugly:

Hello Jeanie

I know only Pork Chops, everything else is new to me.
Costs but I would love to!

Thanks for the documentary,greeting Jens :pir_arr::pir_arr:

Moin Jeanie,
Sieht das lecker aus. Könnte ich jetzt zum Frühstück verputzen.
Danke

I don´t like corn at all. But the rest looks very lecker.

And the apple pie moonshine is very interesting.
[MENTION=15]Bensch[/MENTION]; Du weist ja, dass das verboten ist. Also ich würde ein Gläschen nehmen.:piratelol:

N1.
Very well done. Think that this one had an interesting flavour.

Cheers,
Michael

Danke Friends!! :)

At the moment, there is a TV show in germany called "Moonshiners" (produced by the Discovery Channel).. They show how these guys produce this poison :D

I love those Mason Jars.. I would like to have some of them for my own "Moonshine" :pirateugly:

Danke Bensch, the Moonshiner show is on here too. Those guys are crazy. lol :crazy: :)

Do they have canning jars in Germany?

Once I had an original redneck moonshine anywhere in the appalachians . . . . oh Lord . . . that was the most horrible drink, I ever got.
I never supposed that it is cooking stuff.

Your dish looks very tasty, Jeanie, I´d try it . . . .

By the way: Yes, we have those canning jars, but I have never seen such a pressure canning processor, like you use to use.

LG Rolf

Once I had an original redneck moonshine anywhere in the appalachians . . . . oh Lord . . . that was the most horrible drink, I ever got.
I never supposed that it is cooking stuff.

Your dish looks very tasty, Jeanie, I´d try it . . . .

By the way: Yes, we have those canning jars, but I have never seen such a pressure canning processor, like you use to use.

LG Rolf

Thank you Rolf, home made moonshine is too powerful for me. I think you could use it in a vehicle instead of gas. :)

Thanks for the info on canning jars!

Zurück
Oben Unten